1982-1993 of release
Repair and car operation
+ 1.2. Car identification
+ 2. Maintenance
- 3. General data
- 3.1. Cars with petrol engines
3.1.1. Masses and transfer numbers
3.1.2. Operational liquids
- 3.1.3. Changes in a car design from 1984 to 1986.
18.104.22.168. Head of the block of cylinders
22.214.171.124. Block of cylinders of the engine
126.96.36.199. Krivoshipno-shatunny mechanism
188.8.131.52. Cranked shaft
184.108.40.206. Gazoraspredeleniye system
220.127.116.11. Engine mount
18.104.22.168. Cooling system
+ 22.214.171.124. Carburetor
126.96.36.199. System of injection of fuel
188.8.131.52. Ignition system
184.108.40.206. Mechanical four-speed transmission
220.127.116.11. Mechanical five-speed transmission
+ 18.104.22.168. Automatic transmission of Ford A 4 LD
22.214.171.124. Power shaft and back bridge
126.96.36.199. Steering system with the hydraulic booster
188.8.131.52. Forward suspension bracket
184.108.40.206. Back suspension bracket
220.127.116.11. Brake system
- 18.104.22.168. Electric equipment
22.214.171.124.1. Inclusion of headlights
126.96.36.199.2. Bolt of fastening of the holder of the generator
188.8.131.52.3. Safety locks and relay
184.108.40.206.4. Contour of an electric food (1985-1986)
220.127.116.11.5. Contour of a charging and start (1985-1986)
18.104.22.168.6. Contour of management of the OHC 1,8 engine of dm3 (1985-1986)
22.214.171.124.7. Contour of management of the OHC 2,0 engine of dm3 (1985-1986)
126.96.36.199.8. Contour of management of injection of fuel of the OHC 2,0 engine of dm3
188.8.131.52. General data
+ 3.1.4. Changes in a car design from 1987 to 1989.
+ 3.1.5. Changes in a car design with 1990 till February, 1993.
+ 3.2. Cars with diesel engines
+ 4. Engines
+ 5. Coupling
+ 6. Transmissions
+ 7. Driveshaft and back bridge
+ 8. Steering
+ 9. Suspension brackets
+ 10. Brake system
+ 11. Body
+ 12. Electric equipment
Since March, 1984 (a code of date of manufacturing of "EA") the safety lock of the engine of a screen wiper of a windscreen by a current 15 And (instead of earlier established on 10 And) is entered.
The main block of safety locks and the relay is located in a back part of a compartment of the engine on the left side.
Additional safety locks are in a box under the forward panel on the right side (between an average part of the forward panel and a ware box) and it:
– N30 safety lock (20 And – green) – anti-blocking system of wheels (ABS);
– N31 safety lock (30 And – violet) – the pump ABS;
– N32 safety lock (15 And – yellow) – lambda probe;
– N35 safety lock (1 And – black) – the electronic actuation device (cars with the catalyst).
Besides on separate wires of an electric food the following safety locks are located:
– the main safety lock (apprx. 55 And) – on a wire (+) the accumulator;
– the board computer (1 And) – under an instrument guard;
– radio receiver (2 And; 2,5 And; 3,15 And or 6,3 And) – on a wire of power supply or behind a radio receiver.
In addition in cars with conditioning the safety lock in an additional box of safety locks in an engine compartment (on the right side) is established.
Since September, 1985 connection of safety locks and the relay in electric equipment is modified.
In the main block of safety locks and the relay there can be following relays:
– N And: empty seat;
– N In: additional headlights for movement in the afternoon (only Sweden and Norway) or back antifog lamps;
– N With: sound signal;
– N D: control system of the engine;
– N Е: electric adjustment of situation and heating of an external rear-view mirror;
– N F: headlights of a passing beam;
– N G: heating of forward seats;
– N of N: forward fog lights;
– N I: ignition switch;
– N II: the main thing of headlights for movement in the afternoon (only Sweden and Norway);
– N III: screen wiper of headlights;
– N IV: empty seat;
– N V: programmator of a screen wiper of a windscreen;
– N VI: switch of temporary illumination of salon;
– N VII: anti-blocking system of wheels (ABS);
– N VIII: kick-down mechanism of an automatic transmission;
– N IX: fuel pump (in addition conditioning devices);
– N X: headlights of a driving beam;
– N XI: engine control systems;
– N XII: safe start of the engine (starter blocking) in cars with an automatic transmission.
In an engine compartment (about the left wall) there can be a relay of the sensor of number of turns of the engine.
In a box under the forward panel on the right side (between an average part of the forward panel and a ware box) there can be following relays:
– anti-blocking system of wheels (ABS);
– systems of injection of fuel;
– heating of back glass;
– the relay of the additional warning index.
About the holder the helmsman of a column is the breaker of indexes of turns.
Identification of safety locks