1982-1993 of release
Repair and car operation
+ 1.2. Car identification
+ 2. Maintenance
- 3. General data
- 3.1. Cars with petrol engines
3.1.1. Masses and transfer numbers
3.1.2. Operational liquids
+ 3.1.3. Changes in a car design from 1984 to 1986.
- 3.1.4. Changes in a car design from 1987 to 1989.
22.214.171.124. OHC engine
- 126.96.36.199. Dm3 CVH 1,8 engine
+ 188.8.131.52.1. Technical characteristics
184.108.40.206.2. Engine adjustment
220.127.116.11.3. Ignition system
18.104.22.168.4. Gazoraspredeleniye system
22.214.171.124.5. Assembly of the CVH 1,8 engine of dm3
+ 126.96.36.199. DOHC engine
+ 188.8.131.52. Service and repair
+ 184.108.40.206. Coupling
220.127.116.11. Mechanical five-speed transmission of type N
+ 18.104.22.168. Mechanical five-speed transmission of MT 75 type
22.214.171.124. Automatic transmission
126.96.36.199. Forward suspension bracket
+ 188.8.131.52. Brake system
+ 184.108.40.206. Electric equipment
220.127.116.11. General data
+ 3.1.5. Changes in a car design with 1990 till February, 1993.
+ 3.2. Cars with diesel engines
+ 4. Engines
+ 5. Coupling
+ 6. Transmissions
+ 7. Driveshaft and back bridge
+ 8. Steering
+ 9. Suspension brackets
+ 10. Brake system
+ 11. Body
+ 12. Electric equipment
The electronic module of management of ignition of ESC receives signals from the sensor of situation and number of turns, the sensor of temperature of cooling liquid, the sensor of temperature of arriving air and the vacuum sensor in an inlet collector.
On the basis of these signals, and also the card of optimum angles of an advancing of ignition under various operating conditions of the engine, written down in memories, the microprocessor ESC module operates a current in primary winding of the coil of ignition, defining the moment of interruption of a current in primary winding of the coil depending on the received signals. The high-tension current moves via the ignition distributor to wires of spark plugs.
Then the module includes a current in primary winding on strictly certain period and process repeats again, and the corner of an advancing of ignition changes the module depending on received information.
The module of management of ignition of ESC carries out the following functions:
– defines number of turns of the engine depending on a period which passes between the next impulses generated by teeths of a wreath by moving in front of the sensor of situation and number of turns (a double cut) between teeths of a wreath defines the provision of a cranked shaft 45 ° before VMT);
– defines vacuum in the inlet collector, testifying to degree of loading of the engine;
– on the basis of received information and the data containing in memory, defines optimum under these operating conditions a corner of an advancing of ignition;
– switches on and off a current in primary winding of the coil of ignition, causing formation of the high voltage creating a spark of ignition.
Electric circuit of an electronic operating contour of system of ignition of the ESC type
The ESC module, besides, operates the engine putting in action a butterfly valve of the carburetor in a range of idling, correcting its situation depending on loading (automatic transfer is included, conditioning is included) and a thermal condition of the engine.
Check of system of ignition