1982-1993 of release
Repair and car operation
+ 1.2. Car identification
+ 2. Maintenance
+ 3. General data
+ 4. Engines
+ 5. Coupling
+ 6. Transmissions
+ 7. Driveshaft and back bridge
+ 8. Steering
+ 9. Suspension brackets
+ 10. Brake system
+ 11. Body
- 12. Electric equipment
12.1. Technical characteristics
12.2. Relay and safety locks
12.3. Removal and generator installation
12.4. Dismantling and generator assembly
12.5. Adjustment of a tension of a maple belt
12.7. Windscreen screen wiper, knot of indexes and headlight
12.8. Removal and installation of a combination of devices
12.9. Adjustment of light of headlights
+ 12.10. Heating and ventilation system
+ 12.11. Electroschemes
In the main block of safety locks and the relay relays can be established:
– N I: safe start of the engine (starter blocking) in cars with an automatic transmission.;
– N II: sound signal;
– N III: headlights of a passing beam;
– N IV: headlights of a driving beam;
– N V: forward fog lights;
– N VI: electric opening of back doors of a body;
– N VII: programmator of an operating mode of brushes of a windscreen;
– N VIII: brushes of headlights;
– N IX: a control bulb of not fastened seat belts;
– N X: ignition switch;
– N XI: programmator of an operating mode of a brush of back glass;
– N XII: temporary switch of illumination of salon of the car;
– N XIII: heating of back glass and an external rear-view mirror with automatic switching off.
In an impellent compartment in the additional block of the relay (between the top fastening of the right rack of a suspension bracket and the accumulator) there can be relays:
– heating of an inlet collector;
– switching off of the module of management by ignition of ESC II and step-by-step engine of a regulator of idling;
– the konditsionerny device with a safety lock 15 And.
In an impellent compartment there can be a relay of the sensor of number of turns of the engine.
In the block under the forward panel on the right side (between an average part of the forward panel and a ware box) there can be following relays:
– start of the warm engine (engines with injection);
– control of a luminescence of bulbs;
– central lock;
– precautionary indicator of the index.
About an arm of a steering column there can be following safety locks:
– indexes of turn and emergency fires;
– heating of forward seats;
– additional fan of a radiator;
– the aerial actuated electricly;
– electric lifts of glasses.
The block of safety locks is placed in an impellent compartment on the left side of a face-to-face partition.
List of safety locks
The main block of safety locks and the relay is in a back part of an impellent compartment on the left side.
Besides, on separate wires there are following safety locks:
– the main safety lock (about 55 And) – a wire (+) the accumulator;
– radio receiver (2 And; 2,5 And or 3,15 And) – on a wire of a food or behind the radio receiver case (behind the forward panel).